Champion in battle of the band

                                                                      my friend
                                                           Final game
                                                                   My Favorite vocalist
                                                    Classmate and friend
                                                     My Favorite sport is basketball
                                                           my idol
                                                       the folk dance subli.
                                                             My dream shoes
                                                                   ball is life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want To Be Good Policeman

I am proud HUMSS student